Disposable Medical PE Surgical Incision Film with Iodine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Cfda 2003-2641459
- Transport Package: Each Into a Sterile Paper Pouch
- Origin: Wuhan
- Material: PU or PE
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Trademark: Huawei
- Specification: ISO13485, ISO9001, CE, FDA
- HS Code: 3005109000
The self-adhesive surgical dressing is our lasted generation product among nowadays surgical operation films. It made of high permeable waterborne polyurethane(WPU) film or polyethylene (PE) film, coated with special acrylic adhesive and then attached a layer of protection releasing paper, which is mostly used for surgical operation. Based on customer's requirement, we can add side release bar or keep empty margin at side for easy removing of the film.
1. Currently we have 4 types surgical incision drapes: 3 layer PU Surgical drapes, 2 layer PU surgical drapes, 2 layer PE surgical drapes, iodine surgical drapes
2. It is with good viscosity, high quality medical pressure sensitive adhesive enable the dressing edge not to roll up when using, there is no adhesive remains and no pain to skin when peeling off, can stay on skin tightly more than 7 days
3. High permeable WPU is transparent and breathable, can keep skin to breath as normal, prevent water vapor gathering under the film, reducing infection, and provide a sterile environment for operation.
4. Side bar design make it is easier to paste the dressing on skin or remove.
5. Hypoallergenic, will not cause any un-expect action to skin after applied.
6. The iodine surgical film contains 0.45%-0.8% iodine, The rate of bacteria killed can reach to 99%.
7. Multi-size supplied, can be added with induction bag or water-resistant non-woven drape based on clinical requirement.
Instruction of usage:
1. First clean the operation position and disinfection the skin, choose the proper size of sterile surgical dressing film.
2. Tear the packaging; Take the incision dressing film out from the package.
3. Spread film flat, peeling off the protection paper, pastes the film on the surgical incision site.
4. Smoothing the film from the middle to all surrounding by gauze or by hand, make the film attached on skin closely, cannot left any bubbles in-between the film and skin.
5. Directly incise the film and skin together, do the surgical operation on the film.
6. After the operation surgery, peeling off the film on both sides and then suturing.
1. Only open the package when use, if the pack is broken, do not use.
2. This is disposable product. Please destroy it after use,
3. Cannot substitute for suture, bleeding, skin disinfection and other measures
4. Naturally stick the film on skin during pasting, do no stretch the film then paste, avoid tension to skin.
5. When removing the dressing film, be careful the other device such as catheter will not be ripped off together.
Miss Lucy Lee
Wuhan Huawei Technology co.,Ltd
Factory address: B-F113, Huazhong International Industrial Park, Yangluo Port,
430415, Wuhan, Hubei, China
Tel: 86-27-88913161-819, Fax: 86-27-88876095