Ce Approved Functional Alginate Dressing for Adult
|FOB Price:||US $0.06 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.06/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 04.18.16
- Material: Alginate
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Gamma Ray Irradiation
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Specification: CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
- HS Code: 3005109000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE
- Quality Guarantee Period: One Year
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Trademark: HUAWEI
- Origin: Wuhan
calcium alginate dressing is the medical dressing of fiber and ion from the natural seaweed.
1.Good absorbency and gelation capacity.
2.Viscosity coefficient>800cp, Asb<0.5%, fiber denier:1.5D, strength:1.5g/D, Elongation>10%
3.Water absorption≥10, bacteriostasis ratio>80%. Pieces and strips are available.
|Alginate wound dressing|
|G5405||2cm×30cm||alginate fill dressing|
1. It is the mixture of natural seaweed and Calcium ion,and has good biocompatibility. 2. Gel could be formed when the dressing absorbs exudates and blood,it could protect the would Area and promote the wound healing.
3. The dressing has excellent absorbency, it is soft and comfortable.
4. Release of Calcium ion , could activate prothrombin and could stop bleeding effectively.
5. No adherence to the wound, it will protect the nerve terminals, reduce pain and easy to be
6.Maceration of the skin around will not occur.
7.It is biologically degradable and environment-friendly.
8.It is soft and can be used to fill the wound.
1. All kinds of moderate and heavy exudated wounds.
2.All kinds of acute and chronic wounds hemorrhagic wounds.
3.All kinds of difficult healing wounds such as leg ulcer, Bedsore, diabetic ulcer, post-operative wounds of tumour and abscess.
5.All kinds of lacuna, antrnm wounds, post-operative wounds of cavity sinus, exodontia.
1. It is suitable for dry wound.
2. Make sure the wound area is clean and dry before using dressing.
3. Alginate dressing should be 2cm bigger than the wound area to make sure that dressing could cover skin completely.
4. The dressing should be stayed on wound less than one week.
5. When the exudates decrease, it suggests to change to another kind of dressing, such as hydrocolloid dressing.
6. Make sure the size, depth of the cavity wound before using, fill the wound from bottom. Don't left dead space, or may affect the wound healing.