Disposable Sterile Medical Surgical Incisive Adhesive Dressing Drapes
|FOB Price:||US $0.15-1.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.15-1.2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 04.14.20
- Material: PU or PE
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Trademark: huawei
- Specification: CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
- HS Code: 3005109000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Cfda 2003-2641459
- Transport Package: Each Into a Sterile Paper+Paper Box
- Origin: Wuhan
For short time operation, can use PE or PU surgical incise drapes to avoid the infection of post-operation cleaning
For long time operation, need to use PU surgical incise drapes because it is air-permeable, will cause no sweat under the film
Iodine incise dressings are most suitable for surgical procedures where there are great chances of bacterial wound contamination from skin flora and specifically surgeries such as:
•Open Heart and Thoracic
Instruction of usage:
- lean the operation position and disinfection the skin, choose the proper size of sterile surgical dressing film.
- take the incision dressing film out from the package.
- film flat, peeling off the protection paper, pastes the film on the surgical incision site.
- surrounding by gauze or by hand, make the film attached on skin closely, cannot left any bubbles in-between the film and skin.
- irectly incise the film and skin together, do the surgical operation on the film
1. Only open the package when use, if the pack is broken, do not use.
2. This is disposable product. Please destroy it after use,
3. Cannot substitute for suture, bleeding, skin disinfection and other measures
4. Naturally stick the film on skin during pasting, do no stretch the film then paste, avoid tension to skin.
5. When removing the dressing film, be careful the other device such as catheter will not be ripped off together.