creature Biological shell extracts plaster for wound dressing
The foam dressings is a high-tech wound dressing which use chitosan fiber as raw material, the fiber is extracted from the crabs, shells and others materials, the dressing not only has natural antibacterial, hemostatic, promoting wound healing effect, but also has good biocompatibility, biodegradability and biological function.
Mechanism of action
1. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
It is the only efficient broad-spectrum biological dressing which doesn't contain any drug ingredient.
2. Promote healing: 1. Promote growth of cells which related to wound healing, such as promote normal fibroblasts, epithelial cells and keratinocytes growth; Promote macrophages to produce the activity factor which contribute to wound healing, thereby promote wound healing; 2. Promote microvascular regeneration of skin wound tissue, improve blood circulation, thus speed up wound healing; 3. Chitosan dressing and cell interstitial mucopolysaccharide matrix has similar molecular structure, it has good cell compatibility, provides a favorable environment for the skin cell growth, it is conducive to wound healing.
3. Hemostasis: Chitosan is the only positive ion alkaline polysaccharide in nature, and act with the anion from the surface of red blood cells, produce red blood cell aggregation. In addition, chitosan amino has adsorbed lipids ability, the proportion of lipids on the red blood cell membrane is very big, through the adsorption of chitosan amino to cell membrane lipid, it promotes its aggregation to achieve hemostasis purposes. Chitosan can also promote platelet's PDGF-AB and TGF-β 1 expression, and ultimately achieve the purpose of promoting platelet adhesion and aggregation.
4. Hygroscopicity and moisture retention:
Chitosan dressing is rich in amino group and a hydroxyl group; It is a natural substance of high hydrophilicity, and its electrical charge and polar group density is very large, thereby it has superior moisturizing ability, giving a comfortable feeling of wetness and softness to touch.
Chitosan can absorb the wound inflammatory substances bradykinin in the blood (the bradykinin lead to pain), then play an analgesic effect,
6. Inhibit scar's formation.
Chitosan can promote the growth of epithelial cells; Inhibit abnormal overgrowth of fibroblasts to prevent scar formation.
1. Soft appearance, strong hydrophilic;
2. Quickly absorb the effluent of the wound's surface, form a soft hydrogel, lock moisture for a long time and provide a good wound humid environment;
3. The chitosan is with the rapid expansion after absorbed liquid, it can absorb up to 30 times the weight of itself, reserves exudates in situ, does not drain water out, has strong lock water function, appear to be transparent and easy to observe; 4. Promote wound healing, reduce the formation and contraction of scar, when dressing is removed, no adhesions, and reduce the suffering of patients.
Applicable scope: Apply to wounds with more effluent, such as post-operative wounds, ulcerative wounds, bed sores, chronic wounds fomentation of granulation and epithelial period. Chitosan filled bars and cotton ball can be applied to stop the bleeding of a variety of the lacunar wound or hole-like wound healing materials, such as nasal surgery, sinus, post extraction of tooth.