Medical Chitosan Wound Dressing
Introduction of Medical Chitosan Wound Dressing:The chitosan dressings is a high-tech wound dressing which use chitosan fiber as raw material, the fiber is extracted from the crabs, shells and others materials, the dressing not only has natural antibacterial, hemostatic, promoting wound healing effect, but also has good biocompatibility, biodegradability and biological function.Function of Medical Chitosan Wound Dressing:
Apply to wounds with more effluent, such as post-operative wounds, ulcerative wounds, bed sores, chronic wounds fomentation of granulation and epithelial period. chitosan filled bars and cotton ball can be applied to stop the bleeding of a variety of the lacunar wound or hole-like wound healing materials, such as nasal surgery, sinus, post extraction of tooth.Warm Warnings:
1. Soft appearance, strong hydrophilic;
2. Quickly absorb the effluent of the wound's surface, form a soft hydrogel, lock moisture for a long time and provide a good wound humid environment;
3. the chitosan is with the rapid expansion after absorbed liquid, it can absorb up to 30 times the weight of itself, reserves exudates in situ ,does not drain water out, has strong lock water function, appear to be transparent and easy to observe;
4. Promote wound healing, reduce the formation and contraction of scar, when dressing is removed, no adhesions, and reduce the suffering of patients.
How to use Medical Chitosan Wound Dressing:
1. Cleaning the wound, remove the net necrotic tissue and eschar, repeatedly clean the wound with saline or sterile water, and suck the wound drily with sterile gauze.
2. Take appropriate specifications of this product:
1)For flat wound skin surface, completely covered the trauma, and make it close to attach the wound, keep it at least 1 cm margin around the wound edge, cut off the excess part, then fix it with sterile gauze. If excessive Oozing, replace the external sterile gauze timely;
2)To irregular hole trauma, need to cut, fold, curl the wound then do stuffing and filling, plugging operation based on the specific clinical situation, if necessary, use sterile gauze or retaining bandage fix it topical.
3. In normal circumstances, change the product once every 1 to 4 days or replacement under doctor's advice, during replacement, should re-sterilize the wound surface. When replace this product, can remove directly, if necessary, can use saline or distilled water to wet the wound on your own discretion, then remove, the wound need be re-cleaned and disinfected again before apply another one.
Specifications of Medical Chitosan Wound Dressing:
- Please clean or sterilize the skin according to the hospital's operation standards.
- Make sure the skin is dry before applying the dressing.
- When select the dressing, make sure the dressing should be at least 2.5cm larger than the wound, and paste the dressing on dry, and health wound skin
- When the dressing is broken or dropped off, please change it immediately to ensure the protection and fixation of dressing
- When there is heavy exudation from the wound, please change the dressing in time
The viscosity of dressing will be decreased by detergent, bactericide or antibiotic ointment on the skin.
- Don't drag the dressing, when sticking it to the skin, or unnecessary hurt will be caused to the skin.
- Remove the dressing and take necessary treatment when there is inflammation or infection for the skin. During the treatment, please increase the frequency of changing
Remarks: We can produce customized size per your requiment, pls contact with our sales for details. Pictures of Medical Chitosan Wound Dressing:Company information:Exibition show:
|Product name||Medical Chitosan Wound Dressing|
|Applicable scope||Apply to wounds with more effluent, such as post-operative wounds, ulcerative wounds, bed sores, chronic wounds fomentation of granulation and epithelial period. chitosan filled bars and cotton ball can be applied to stop the bleeding of a variety of the lacunar wound or hole-like wound healing materials, such as nasal surgery, sinus, post extraction of tooth.|
We can customize the packaging according to your needs.
Paula Huang/Export Dept.
Office: +86-027-88913161-819 | Fax:+86-027-88876095